Grainger Sale: Honeywell Bionic Face Shield (S8500)

Splat

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I'm literally looking for a good face shield this morning and for the heckuvit looked at Grainger's site to see how much markup they're getting on them. :rolleyes: Wow!! They have the excellent UVEX by Honeywell Bionic Face Shield (S8500) on sale for $18.33. Sale ends 6/15/21. That's a damn good price on that shield. The replacement shields are usually inexpensive and be easily found. The only thing about this shield is it's huuuge, but offers good protection. Otherwise, it's one of the best, IMO.

Used them in the field after testing many many styles and types. Often over 100 man crews, these came up the favorite and our eye injury stats went down. Last year I bought two for home shop and one for each of my grown sons. Wouldn't be without one and that price is GOOD !
We buy them at work in case lots at ~$30 each !

That is a great price for a great shield. It’s my favorite also.

Thanks for the tip on the face shield. I just ordered one for me.

I own one of those. They are great.
R

I often forget I'm wearing it. It's a lot lighter than you would think looking at it. So much better than saftey glasses over prescrips.

Thanks, I’ve needed to get one for a long time now. I ordered two.

Went to the local Grainger and picked me up one today. I didn't need it though, I have another shield by SAS that's been hanging on the back of my workbench unused for years. Good to have it though for when I do need it. This one will hang right next to my other one as soon as I find a bag for it. :)

According to my lil brother these used to be $16.49 on Amazon so at today's price & from Grainger it's a good price.

Thanks Splat.

Back