Great Chip Brush For The Mill

darkzero

Global Moderator
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Just sharing these again in case some of you aren't aware. These are great brushes for use with the mill. Perfect for clearing off the table & cleaning out the t-slots. It even comes with a t-slot scraper mounted on the front. I took mine off since I have t-slot covers & don't have a use for it. Stiff bristles that lasts a long time. I purchased 2 from Enco like 7 yrs ago & I'm still using the 1st one.

Again I purchased mine from Enco but MSC still sells them under their Gibraltar line for $3.61. Mcmaster also sells the Gordon brand ones but they are quite a bit more expensive at $15.38. The Gibraltar ones are made in China, the Gordon ones I'm assuming are USA.

MSC p/n 00351601

Mcmaster p/n 71855T21

Gordon 433PSC

20190309_111224.jpg

Attachments

• 20200120_011751.jpg
    20200120_011751.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 17
Thanks Will, gotta check Amazon, or the Bay, otherwise too much for shipping.

Thanks Will, gotta check Amazon, or the Bay, otherwise too much for shipping.

Speaking of shipping, damn shipping is so expensive now, had an item sell on ebay today that I had listed for a long time that I didn't charge enough for shipping. And I know how expensive it can be to ship to HI as I ship to a friend in Waipahu often.

If you don't find a reasonable solution, I'll offer to buy & ship to you. I have a MSC local to me so I can pick one up (or more) if you'd like.

Thanks Will, I primed 2 already, I appreciate the offer.

Thanks Will, I primed 2 already, I appreciate the offer.
What are the magic search terms on Amazon that lead you to the super chip brush? I've been using cheep hardware store brushes and can't get down into the t-slots very well. This setup looks like a winner.

Back