Great deal on a broach set

The set in the link is a 10A set, the largest broach in the set is 3/8"

Search for "broach" and a whole bunch of stuff comes up.

Looks to me, someone missed a number when they set up the price in their system in comparison the the other broach sets they have for sale. This won't last long! Get it while you can before they catch their mistake!

Well I ordered a set. We,'ll see how they are . I'm planning on making some gears so ill need them. At least for my own.

Shims are easily made from steel banding material, available used in dumpsters everywhere, free of charge.
I wish, been looking for steel banding, everything I see is plastic or poly these days. I could use a few feet of banding for springs to hold my parallels.

I wish, been looking for steel banding, everything I see is plastic or poly these days. I could use a few feet of banding for springs to hold my parallels.

Put out a request on your local Craiglist or shopper site, I bet you get a few hits.

If you order a pm1440gs from quality machines, you will get 10-20 feet of it holding together the pallet

Reactions: Z2V
If you order a pm1440gs from quality machines, you will get 10-20 feet of it holding together the pallet
That would be an excellent way to get a lifetime supply of banding and another machine to make parts that need keyways broached!:cool 2:

I cannot help but get the feeling that somebody there at Bolton tool made a data entry error - and that the low price will be rather short lived. Not only that, a 10A set comes with all of the odd diameter bushings that are seldom needed. If I could get a #10 set for that price I would jump on it.

Back