Great deal on a broach set

I cannot help but get the feeling that somebody there at Bolton tool made a data entry error - and that the low price will be rather short lived. Not only that, a 10A set comes with all of the odd diameter bushings that are seldom needed. If I could get a #10 set for that price I would jump on it.

I agree with Terry and will be surprised if they actually fullfill the orders. I've ran into that before, although the incorrect price was listed by another company and not the seller.
I went ahead and ordered a set just in case they do honor it, but won't be disappointed if they don't.

Mine has shipped based on the email I received... we'll see.

Bolton tools sent me a best offer on eBay for $46. That makes me believe there's not an error.

Look forward to some feedback on these after use. I am hoping they work out really well. Running them thru a few cycles will tell the story.

I just ordered a set too. Web site said "hurry, only 3 left"; now there's 2.

Bruce

Okay, may be down to one left. Gave my son the tip and he just bought one.

I ordered a set on Saturday the 14th and just got a notification from Bolton tools that they sent me a refund to my Pay Pal account. No explanation attached. I guess they run out, too bad that was a heck of a deal.

I just received a refund also. I would not be surprised if others get the same. I received a shipping notice yesterday, so this must have happened just before the product went on the truck for delivery... bummer curse you red barron

Back