Great deal on a broach set

I just checked my order status.
It was "Cancelled".
I figured. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I wonder how many were sold and shipped before they found this out... oh well, it was nice dreaming anyway

Well, when I got an email from Bolton on 10/16, they said my order had shipped ... and my credit card was charged $40.88 on 10/17. But then on 10/19 the charge was refunded to my card. Guess I'm SOL like all the rest of you.

My apologies for getting your hopes up :(

I bought on Ebay and the same thing happened. They said they had run out of stock and it would be 9 weeks to get more so instead of asking if I wanted to wait they just refunded me. Lol

They canceled my son's order and he didn't know it until he checked two days later. He sent them a note asking why he didn't get a notice of cancellation and they said it was a pricing error. He then suggested they might want to let people know regardless.

Yep, me to. Thanks for your business, then a refund notice the next day. darn.

I ordered and they charged me last Sunday, by Tuesday morning they had cancelled and refunded. I will return to my previous position, all things from Bolton are over priced chinese rebranded tools and worthy of being ignored.

Order cancelled, going to call cc company see if refunded

Not for nothing but when Enco made a pricing error they lived with it and shipped all products ordered prior to them discovering their error. I thought that they (Bolton) had some interesting products but now I wont order from them.

Last edited:
Back