Grizzly 10% Coupon

abrace

Registered
Registered
I am planning on getting a mill in at the end of the year, early next year. I just got a 10% coupon today from Grizzly...believe it or not I have never gotten one before. How often do these things come out? Is this the type of thing where I should buy a mill now, even though I don't really have the money right now? Don't know how often I will see a coupon.

I get 1 or 2 a year sometimes.
Just never know when they will show up.

I got one as well, see below. I put a lathe in my cart and applied the code and it took 10% off, which took care of shipping plus a little. I did not buy, I just wanted to see if it would work. I am not going to use it so someone who can please make use of it. The terms say it is a one use code!

Header_Logo.png Purveyors of Fine Machinery
800 523-4777
Here's Your 10% Off Coupon!
Valid 8/18/2016 - 8/31/2016
Coupon_10OFF_CustomerAppreciate-081816.png
COUPON CODE: 16CFLA0R0EJ0H88

Totally different code than I received, so they must be unique and per person. Makes sense since it says one time use.

Brav65, thanks for offering the coupon but looks like someone might of used the coupon already, looking to pick up a G0759

Last edited:
Does anyone know if with Grizzly has those tent sales are also online also?

I got a 10% coupon also. It pushed me off of the fence I've been sitting on for about a year - to go ahead and buy a new Grizzly machine after spending the last couple of years not finding anything in the way of a used machine locally. I'm afraid I don't know nearly enough to safely buy a used machine, nor have the time and expertise to rebuild one if it needed it. So, I bought the G0709 - the coupon worked, so I added the taper attachment to the order, which took it approximately back up to where it would have been without the coupon for just-the-lathe. It's sitting in the garage, still on the shipping pallet at the moment - hope to have it on concrete, leveled, and running through break-in by the end of this coming weekend :)

Back