Grizzly Pennsylvania Closed?

GarageWrench

Registered
Registered
So it looks like Grizzly closed there Penn store, its not listed on the site anymore. Can anyone confirm? Is just the store closed or both warehouse and store? Took a road trip to that store this past summer, what an awesome place.

Just curious, thinking a lot of jobs gone with it.

Buck

I think you are correct. I just got my Christmas catalog from Grizzly today, and the back cover clearly states that there are 2 locations, Springfield Mo, and Bellingham, Wa.

Grizzly has closed the Muncy location and consolidated it with Springfield. Many of the employees were offered a job in Springfield.

Scott

I was just down at the Springfield, Mo store 2 weeks ago and they said they were closing the Penn store at the end of October. They were also adding on to the smaller warehouse at the store in Springfield.
The BIG warehouse is across the street and it was huge. That's where I went to pick up my mill. They have the smaller items in the store warehouse.

Interesting, when I had the problem with a defective Chuck on my New Lathe, I called Technical Support and spoke to a Gentleman by name of Robert, and he told me that he was located in Penn.??

Ron

Reactions: Mac
Interesting, when I had the problem with a defective Chuck on my New Lathe, I called Technical Support and spoke to a Gentleman by name of Robert, and he told me that he was located in Penn.??

Yeah, the call center in Muncy was supposed to stay open and Grizzly will still withhold the sales tax without a retail presence.

Yeah, the call center in Muncy was supposed to stay open and Grizzly will still withhold the sales tax without a retail presence.
So we lose the ability to pick up our items but still get the privilege of paying sales tax? Yeah I'm going to have to think hard about if I really want any other equipment from them..

Back