'Groj Sailing' This Morning

Old Iron

Active User
Registered
You did good that jack was worth more than the ten

Paul

Went Groj Sailing this morning with the wife and gran'. Didn't know if I'd find anything but it is always worth looking.

Whyemier

I love spring, let the yard sales start.........all those bargains waiting to be discovered.

Benny

Ah yessss, I can smell a flea market from miles away. Nothing better than getting up on a weekend, getting an insane oversized breakfast and walking it off at the flea market and road side gathering areas. Found more good than I ever found bad and have a bunch of fun just being with my Hunny and enjoying being there. Since I got sick she has had to step up some and I sure enjoy when she has a few moments alone in thought and being able to compare thoughts on the current subject of the day. Todays subject was the Queen of England and how long she has held that office and whether or not Chaz will live long enough to be King, or if Kate and Billy are really next in line after Libby. It just doesn't get any better than that, at least me an my Hunny think so anyway. And just fer the record I am the only person on the planet who can get away with calling her puddin and princess.

Bob

I picked up a Dell flat panel monitor & a USB keyboard this morning for $10.00 gonna use it for my cnc plasma table

Back