Group Project: Dividing Head - The Build

When should I plan on having the spindles finished? I was trying to be all done on Labor Day weekend, but I rested on half of the (spindle) work days that I had scheduled.

If I get to a point where I’m holding up the whole group, then it is no problem to take a couple of days off of work and finish the spindles.

When should I plan on having the spindles finished? I was trying to be all done on Labor Day weekend, but I rested on half of the (spindle) work days that I had scheduled.

If I get to a point where I’m holding up the whole group, then it is no problem to take a couple of days off of work and finish the spindles.
I don't think you are holding up the group :) I still have a ton of work on my 2 parts, but other projects keep getting in the way.

I don't think you are holding up the group :) I still have a ton of work on my 2 parts, but other projects keep getting in the way.

I would like to avoid taking days off of work. I think that I can have all these done by the end of September.

We are a long way from any one person holding things up, there are still a number of parts not spoken for so they have not even been started yet.

On the BOM, you can change #36 to RWM. I hope mine will be nicer than the McMaster item. I can pick up some other tasks later.
Robert

You see where I'm at on the bases. I still have the spindle locks and crank arms. All I've done toward those ends is clean up the metal for the crank arms.

Just checking, but I see six. Eight is still the number. Right?

Back