H.A.M.B

Charles scozzari

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Good morning, just wondering if anyone is a member of H.A.M.B. It's another site I start my day with. Great early pictures.

I am and I find a lot of interesting articles and posts on that site. The want adds are a favorite of mine as well.
Yes. I enjoy looking at the pictures of cars/trucks and anything else from years ago. I love when I see cars that were just transportation, and in the mix are cars that are worth big money now. Thanks for your'e reply. Charlie.

Is this it ? Great , another site to watch ! :encourage: Thanks Charles .

Is this it ? Great , another site to watch ! :encourage: Thanks Charles .
Yep, I really enjoy it. I love when I come across things that were done a century ago and some don't realize it. Charlie.

I have looked this site over the years and still confused over ”hot rod” and “custom”. There appears to be much crossover between the two groups and at times conflicts. Anyways my car is what it is and we enjoy it for what it is as we pay the bills and drive it - not any judges.
Pierre

B489C962-9ABF-47EE-A447-4714ECC7DE1F.jpeg

Last edited:
I used to lurk over there @ the HAMB.. grew tired of the "kids" telling me how it was back in the day. And they think they know what a "traditional" rod is. Pfft! whatever. There were some great folks there. But I grew tired of the nonsense and moved on.

I have looked this site over the years and still confused over ”hot rod” and “custom”. There appears to be much crossover between the two groups and at times conflicts. Anyways my car is what it is and we enjoy it for what it is as we pay the bills and drive it not any judges.
Pierre

View attachment 435275
Thats b!tch!n’! color is awesome.

I used to lurk over there @ the HAMB.. grew tired of the "kids" telling me how it was back in the day. And they think they know what a "traditional" rod is. Pfft! whatever. There were some great folks there. But I grew tired of the nonsense and moved on.
Back in the day to them is the 80s. They don't know what it was to have had and driven an LS6 Chevy, ( still have a 70 LS6 in the basement) Hemi powered Road Runner, Stage 111 Buick, big block Ford and many many others "back in the day". I don't let that bother me at all, I still enjoy it. Thanks, Charlie

Back