Hamilton Sensitive Drill Press Restoration

Looks like you've got a bit of work ahead of you, but it should clean up nicely!

Plenty of drill presses move the whole head for adjustment. If its a gang or bench mount its usually the only way as the table is the base. Some are counterweighted or they will use a screw like this one. That's about the only thing on this machine I would actually consider normal.

Looks like you've got a bit of work ahead of you, but it should clean up nicely!

Agreed, but I'm diving in!

The thread could probably use a title change. Anyone know if that's possible?

20170502_083526[1].jpg

If you send an email to one of the mods, they might be able to help. The main page shows which of these guys are online and a contact link.

If you send an email to one of the mods, they might be able to help. The main page shows which of these guys are online and a contact link.

You are correct, we just need a conversation to know what you want to change it to and can even put in a proper section.

Thanks! I actually had other tools that i planned to work on first but somehow this one got bumped in front. Never tore one down this far before so I hoping I can get it back together correctly. :D

Back