Harbor Freight 20% off coupon

TQA222

Registered
Registered
Does this apply to a mini lathe bought online?

Or are there some weasel words buried in the small print that restricts it to a 10 minute window on the Wisconsin store phoneline.

You can put the coupon code at check out to see if it works with out acutely ordering it. I do that just to see if the store will take it.

You might also want to read the fine print on the coupon.

I've looked at the list of "not applicable" brand names in the fine print on the 20% coupons. Seems like just about everything in the store! Might be a shorter, simpler list if they'd just say what the coupon was good for :(

You can put the coupon code at check out to see if it works with out acutely ordering it. I do that just to see if the store will take it.

X2
Chuck

I live on a sailboat in the Eastern Caribbean and it is a looooooooooong way to the store.

I will be visiting Salt Lake City for some skiing and may buy some small stuff that I can carry back in hold luggage but want to order the lathe from a Florida or maybe South Carolina store.

It looks like the 20% off coupon does apply to the mini lathe as is not exempt list.

I have to coordinate all my online shopping to get the stuff to arrive at the Tropical shipping terminal in FLorida at more or less the same time so as to have them consolidate the load. I need all the stuff [ lathe LMS accessories Speedy Metal stuff etc ] to arrive at the same time as getting it all through customs will be the usual MEGA PITA. Even with an agent I will be in shuttle mode between Customs Treasury Tropical Bank and the SCREAMING TREE [ when it all gets to much ].

Still it will be worth it as I get all this neat stuff to play with.

I tried to use the coupon at my local store on the lathe... it was not accepted. But it all turned out good; it just encouraged me to get a nicer lathe.

I don't think HF is putting out the 20% off coupons anymore. Closest I could find is 20% off a specific line like chemical sprayers in the current catalog.

In general they offer excellent value on tools but I think lathes might be an exception....

John

Get the app.

23637148 Good through 8/31/20, excludes Central Machinery (which I think is the lathes)

16280135 Good through 12/31/20, Does NOT exclude Central Machinery

There are others. Even though they all say "original coupon must be presented", I just hold up my phone and they scan the barcode. I've used the same coupon many times.

I don't think HF is putting out the 20% off coupons anymore. Closest I could find is 20% off a specific line like chemical sprayers in the current catalog.

In general they offer excellent value on tools but I think lathes might be an exception....

John

There's always a 20%. Go to HFQPDB for coupons. Whoever runs that site does a very good job at keeping pretty much all available coupons for items up to date. Even has past expired coupons & price change history. HF announced last year that you don't need to print them anymore, just show the cashier the coupon from your phone.

But yeah, Central Machinery has been excluded from the 20-25% coupons for a couple of years now. What sucks is that it's the "brand name" that's excluded so even for items that aren't actually machinery but has the Central Machinery name aren't valid for the discount. Sometimes you may come across one that doesn't actually say Central Machinery on it but the system will reject it. But depending on the item & the store manager they might give you the discount. I have got them to give me the discount twice already & I simply just asked nicely.

Back