Harbor Freight 20% off coupon

Good to know.

I worked for them almost 20 years ago and I think they’re a stand up company. Just supporting trades education makes them okay in my book!

john

There's always a 20%. Go to HFQPDB for coupons.
<snip>
But yeah, Central Machinery has been excluded from the 20-25% coupons for a couple of years now.
F'r instance, the (lighter blue) coupon at the bottom of the third row does NOT include Central Machinery in its list of exclusions. Worth trying ... (?)

F'r instance, the (lighter blue) coupon at the bottom of the third row does NOT include Central Machinery in its list of exclusions. Worth trying ... (?)

Yup, those are the ones I took to the store & asked if I could get the discount. Even though they don't say it on the coupon the system doesn't take it. Store manager is able to override it. Easy way to check is to input the coupon number in the cart on their website.

EDIT: I personally don't like to cause drama, not my style, but I have heard of stories where people have. Since it doesn't actually say it on the coupon, technically they should give it to you but I don't know all the legal stuff to it. If they tell me no then that's fine with me. I've only tried twice & both times they gave it to me without hesitation. But they weren't actually machinery & were low cost items, just had the CM brand name. I've heard of some guys arguing with store managers to get CM drill presses & even the Yukon tool boxes.

I can appreciate your point of view. Many of the larger store ads I've seen in the newspaper include a disclaimer about not being responsible for misprints or errors. Doesn't hurt to ask politely. But there just ain't no sense in having a big hissy-fit.

Here is a way to get 10%.

Screenshot_2020-08-06 Gmail - This Is Big .jpg

Best I figure by what is excluded is you can wipe your B--- with those coupons now days. I had sent them an e mail a while ago and they said they lost to much money on the larger items so my reply was why not just put a max dollar amount on the coupon at least that way people could still get the 20% but it would max out. Still happy customers because they got the discount !!!!!!

Best I figure by what is excluded is you can wipe your B--- with those coupons now days. I had sent them an e mail a while ago and they said they lost to much money on the larger items so my reply was why not just put a max dollar amount on the coupon at least that way people could still get the 20% but it would max out. Still happy customers because they got the discount !!!!!!
HF is the kind of company that might just take your suggestion. It’s a good one and Eric Schmidt might listen.

In fact, one of us ought to talk with them about a site sponsorship.

Back