Harbor Freight refuses to deliver a lathe to me.

TQA222

Registered
Registered

Thank you for contacting Harbor Freight Tools.

Our company no longer ships to Freight Forwarders, Brokers, and/or Warehouse Distribution Centers. Therefore, we are unable to fulfill your order because the final destination is outside the United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), or Australia.

If you would like to update your shipping destination to an area we currently service, we will be happy to fulfill your order.

I had intended to use Tropical Shipping to consolidate several items including a mini lathe and ship them down to me in Grenada WI.

I do have a friend in Miami but as she is even older and creakier than me I can not ask her to deal with a 100 lb crate.

Ho Hum how do I get around this.

The Harbor Freight deal at 401$ with a 25 % off coupon was attractive. I can buy from Little Machine Shop but it is almost twice the price.

That’s a tough one. Have any other friends that can handle crates/freight?

There are a lot of shippers to the Caribbean in Medley, Fl as I used to drop ship cabinetry there for a Co. I worked for. I'm sure HF would send it to them to transfer. It's your name with their address on the BOL. They probably don't want to get involved with exporting their stuff after having to import it.

There are a lot of shippers to the Caribbean in Medley, Fl as I used to drop ship cabinetry there for a Co. I worked for. I'm sure HF would send it to them to transfer. It's your name with their address on the BOL. They probably don't want to get involved with exporting their stuff after having to import it.
Unfortunately that is a freight forwarder.

That is why you put your name and the shippers address on the bill without the shippers name.

Back