Harbor freight

Brento

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Any coupons for this weekend. I am thinking of picking up the horizontal vertical saw.

Janderso

Jeff Anderson
H-M Platinum Supporter
$289.99.
I don’t see any deals on it at my store.

Brento

Wasnt sure if someone had any coupons or anything out as well

darkzero

Global Moderator
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Looks like you aren't aware but HF coupons are a thing of the past. No more always available 20-25% coupons anymore as well as specific item coupons. They're pushing for people to buy the ITC membership.

They are supposedly still doing coupons once in a while. Since the end of the coupons they've had two 30% $10< coupons but that's about it. The 20-25% coupon wouldn't have worked for their bandsaws anyway.

Aaron_W

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
They have cut way back on the coupon thing since they started their insiders club membership. They do still have a lot of sales and periodically will have deals for an extra discount on purchases made when you sign up for their "club".

JPMacG

Active User
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
I think they fell victim to the trade war and had to revise their business model. No more give-aways, very few coupons.

Gaffer

This is where I go for any available coupons.

Happy Friday! Your post convinced me to buy their 2-year membership. I've wanted floor positioning jacks for a while now but refused to pay full price for them. I saw on the link you posted that they are on sale for $70. Even after paying the membership fee, I'm still ahead and have two years to take advantage of their deals. Thanks!

Splat

Active User
Last week I was told by local store mgr that the beloved 20% or 25% off coupons are no more and will likely not return. As Darkzero wrote, they want you to join their club instead.

Last edited:
It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock