Harbor freight

Harbor Freight is running 20% off all Father's Day weekend. Code: 21398090.

PLEASE read the fine print , these coupons do not cover everything and for sure aren't good on the higher priced items as they use to be but are still ok for some things.

Yea from what i am seeing. Id prob still bought my saw for the same price so. But thanks!

FYI: HF is running a 10% off sale through the 4th of July. This coupon seems to have less restrictions.

HF is running 10% off everything this weekend. It seems to have little, if any, restrictions.

I've had my eye their 4X6 bandsaw for a while. I might have to pull the trigger.

HF has their 10% off everything coupon again. It's valid through Sunday. Beware that I think they raised their prices. I saw this coupon and was ready to get the 4X6 bandsaw and realized the price has been raised from $289 to $330 negating any benefits. :(

So was at HF the other day just to kill some time, and to take my dog for an outing, and for ... I forget..
Anyway figured I get a couple more of the Quantum flashlights.. Well, not quantum anymore now named Braun...

Got a question How can HF use the name Braun, when there is a company named Braun that sells Electric Razors and stuff?
They used to make electric toothbrushes too.

This flashlight was renamed to Braun from Quantum, I don't understand what they are doing, and why the price increase.. just because the name changed, and now they are saying it's a little more lumens. https://www.harborfreight.com/light...cket/85-lumen-led-pocket-pen-light-59315.html

So was out to get some stuff for my dog today, I need some ear cleansing stuff, and cotton(can't find a roll of cotton anymore) only cotton balls (really cosmetic balls) stopped in Wally world, while I was there looked for foam filter material for my back pack blower (no longer do they have a lot of auto and random parts like that) but I did see some real nice pen flash lights for 1.99.. slightly less bright than the old quantum (very slightly) so a good buy.. I'll report back on battery life. Good for the shop inspecting in close since you don't want a super bright light.

Back