Harbor freight

Brento

Registered
Registered
Any coupons for this weekend. I am thinking of picking up the horizontal vertical saw.

$289.99.
I don’t see any deals on it at my store.

Wasnt sure if someone had any coupons or anything out as well

Looks like you aren't aware but HF coupons are a thing of the past. No more always available 20-25% coupons anymore as well as specific item coupons. They're pushing for people to buy the ITC membership.

They are supposedly still doing coupons once in a while. Since the end of the coupons they've had two 30% $10< coupons but that's about it. The 20-25% coupon wouldn't have worked for their bandsaws anyway.

They have cut way back on the coupon thing since they started their insiders club membership. They do still have a lot of sales and periodically will have deals for an extra discount on purchases made when you sign up for their "club".

I think they fell victim to the trade war and had to revise their business model. No more give-aways, very few coupons.

This is where I go for any available coupons.

Happy Friday! Your post convinced me to buy their 2-year membership. I've wanted floor positioning jacks for a while now but refused to pay full price for them. I saw on the link you posted that they are on sale for $70. Even after paying the membership fee, I'm still ahead and have two years to take advantage of their deals. Thanks!

Last week I was told by local store mgr that the beloved 20% or 25% off coupons are no more and will likely not return. As Darkzero wrote, they want you to join their club instead.

Last edited:
Back