Hardened shaft Canada

slow-poke

Registered
Registered
I'm looking for a hardened shaft to be used with a linear bearing, ~1m long 16mm diameter would be ideal, flexible on the diameter. Shipping from USA is probably prohibitive weight wise.

If you have something laying around you shop please let me know

I'm looking for a hardened shaft to be used with a linear bearing, ~1m long 16mm diameter would be ideal, flexible on the diameter. Shipping from USA is probably prohibitive weight wise.
If in no huge hurry , my son will be back down at Christmas . He is in the heart of Toronto under the CN Tower . I have Thomson rod and linear bearings stashed thru out my premises . :grin: I'll gladly send it up with him next month . :)

Doesn't everyone?
:grin: Not sure Jeff . But we own Thomson industries and we use tons of the stuff . The lines I pulled out in June and broke down were loaded with linear bearings and slides , DROs and scales . 80/20 out the arse here also . :encourage:

If you have something laying around you shop please let me know
Give https://www.bearingscanada.com/ a try. Shipping from US is generally extortionist regardless of weight.

If in no huge hurry , my son will be back down at Christmas . He is in the heart of Toronto under the CN Tower . I have Thomson rod and linear bearings stashed thru out my premises . :grin: I'll gladly send it up with him next month . :)
I’m a patient fellow, more projects than time, I will focus on the mounting brackets for the bearings and my lathe project. Much appreciated.

You could also check with a hydraulics shop and get some chromed rod

Back