Harrison L5 Lathe Restoration

It's a real shame that Photobucket decided to change their terms and hold all your photos hostage, I see it on many useful forum posts these days where all the pictures have been locked by photobucket until the original poster pays them!

I'm going thru this now . Years of pictures that I can't retrieve , looking for a new place to post pictures but now I'm afraid I'll lose them also . :dunno:

I unfortunately lost abit of love for the project when i kept finding major issues, but to my surprise everything worked first try! I had intentions of making a spash back attaching the name.plates painting feature things on the machine new handles ... that will unfortunately never happen along with a few other things but oh well it runs! And yeaj photo bucket sucks. If i could be botherd i would reupload them

And yeaj photo bucket sucks. If i could be botherd i would reupload them

I have 13 years worth of pictures on there . Shop pics , clearing the land up in NY , sports pics from my children , the dogs etc . I'm not sure I backed them or if I still have the cards to upload them again . If I remember correctly , photobucket wouldn't even allow you to download your pics from their site . :rolleyes:

Back