Hate To Ask.....

Going to the doctors tomorrow. So will see what plans he has for me.

Good Luck Bill. I'm praying for you.

"Billy G"

You have mine. Best of luck, and keep your chin up. Mike

Health has been up and down with my heart and been fighting off congestive heart failure again. But just got news that my prostate cancer is back. Had prostate out 6yrs ago so evidently cancer has moved somewhere. Going to see the doc on 23rd to see what we are going to do.
Would appreciate any prayers between now and then.
You got my prayers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, after a couple tests they can't do anything other than hormone shots to keep the cancer at bay. So looks like a shot every 6 - 12 months for now unless it gets more aggressive. As for the heart problems, It is failing little by little and with the cancer and my age there is no chance for a transplant. So it is just a matter of time. Hopefully a longer time than a short time.

Sorry to hear your prognosis. As to the prostate cancer my dad was diagnosed with it over twenty yrs ago and had the hormone injections. He just passed at 91. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new, but live as healthy as you can and enjoy every day to the fullest. All the best, Mike

Hang in there Bill. Things can and will get better. The only thing constant in this world is change, it never stops happening.

"Billy G"

Thanks guys......only problem I have right now that is getting to me is mechanical work on the truck and jeep. Truck needs a wire harness put in for plow and the jeep just stopped running 2 days ago. Between the prostate and fighting off congestive heart failure I can't be outside for more than 15 minutes without getting short of breath ot having to pee. Told my wife shee needs to find someone who can work on this stuff cheap cause I can't do it anymore and I can't afford to pay much to have it done.

Back