Heart Cath Coming Wednesday.

You got them!

(From a guy with 4 stents.)

Go with the urinary catheter you get to sleep all night , from an old fort that knows .

Heat cath successfully done, 1 artery 50 %, 2 @ 40%, 1 @20%. Means everything is Ok and nothing done now. Breathing problem still not diagnosed, more tests to be done. Thanks for all the supplication, Mark.

Thank you for the update. Still praying.

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

mcostello,
If your having trouble breathing, did they check you out for Congestive Heart Failure ? That was my problem twice. Was getting short of breath faster and faster. Then one day had a hard time breathing and went to hospital. They put me on IV diuretics and I lost almost 10lbs of fluids. Now I have to weigh myself every morning and watch for sudden weight gains. But then I have quite a history of heart problems. Had an open heart operation in 1961 when I was 11. Month later, while still in hospital, became the first child to have an implant pacemaker. Broke the wires for that about a month after I got out of the hospital. Then nothing til I turned 50. Kept passing out for a few seconds because my heart wouldn't get a signal to beat for a few beats. Then had new pacemaker put in. Then had to have 3 stents put in.

So I hope everything works ok for you.

Back