Heelllooooo out there

I a'm getting information on a leblond 13x42 for sale. Once I find out details I will post and hopefully someone can give me an idea on value of this machine

David

Is it a "square" head Regal?

I need to find the taper attachment bed clamp for a 13" Reagal, or get a drawing to build one.

Paul

15" LeBlond Lathe Taper Attachment Bed Clamp.jpg

I am pretty certain that these dimension will be the same for a 13" regal. Hope that helps!

15" LeBlond Lathe Taper Attachment Bed Clamp.jpg

It is a square regal with manual shift. It looks to be in good condition. One owner in an old tool & die shop. Been sitting for several years. Still don't have price. Any ideas on a reasonable price. I may go today and look. It's good to have a Leblond guy here. Thanks for your help Don.

David

Don,

Help me, help me please! I looked at the machine and it is real clean. I think it is a 13x60, bed is 60" anyway. It has center & follow rests, 3 & 4 jaw chucks, various other tooling. No quick change tool post though. It has a sn 2B9xx. No repaint with one owner who bought new. This is a tight machine!

Any idea on market price for this machine.

Thanks
David

Don,

Help me, help me please! I looked at the machine and it is real clean. I think it is a 13x60, bed is 60" anyway. It has center & follow rests, 3 & 4 jaw chucks, various other tooling. No quick change tool post though. It has a sn 2B9xx. No repaint with one owner who bought new. This is a tight machine!

Any idea on market price for this machine.

Thanks
David
What year is it, Approx.?

I am not sure. I was told a 1972. I will not be able to check sn until Monday.

Anybody have any thoughts on market value of this machine. Looking at some pictures, it looks to be early 60's.

Thanks

David

Anybody have any thoughts on market value of this machine. Looking at some pictures, it looks to be early 60's.

Thanks

David

I may have missed it but where are you located? That can have quite an impact on value, in CA that lathe is likely worth a lot more than in the rust belt for instance where old iron falls from the sky ;) Also check out ebay auctions and see what prices things are selling for, that can help with value. Also you should factor in how far you have to travel/move the lathe, and how hard the lathe will be to get out of its current location, I would be willing to pay more or the same lathe 10 miles from my house that the owner could load with his forklift than one I need to drive 100 miles and pull out of a an old basement for instance, value is in the details and without pics it will be really be hard to give an accurate value, especially when the owner says it is dated from 1972 and you are saying it looks like its more 1960 vintage, basically we don't know much about the lathe at all. Just trying to help you get a value please don't interpret this as me being a jerk, best of luck getting your machine!

Hi Zach

Thanks for your input. This shop was sold to person who will be keeping some equipment and selling the rest. Original owner fell ill, thus not all correct info is being passed on. No problems with that. Not that I would resale, just want to make sure not overpaying. Load out, distance, I understand. Asking price is 5k, I think it is too high, but that's me!

That would be east Texas. Did not notice it had been removed.

Back