Hello and thoughts on ACRA

Yes, hi and welcome.

Just remember when looking at equipment time is your friend. Auctions can be great but you need to know what the total costs are and what your max budget is. You're not in a bad part of the world for finding machines and now that you've found us you have a resource to check what looks like a deal and get honest feedback.

Cheers,

John

Yep, read the details of the auction term and conditions closely. Then read them again. Auction fee and taxes are on top of bid price, those two often add 20-25%. Many auctions do not allow you to use any powered equipment (hand equipment only) to remove items unless you come up with a liability insurance policy listing them as insured.

Well @Northlander , did you win the auction? I see it went for about $3900 which is a heck of a deal in my book.

Not to highjack but I to am looking for my very first mill. But live in Ok. I am not waiting a yr for a PM. The Arca sounds good to me. Also looking in to a Lagun or a Clausing. Dont really know how to look for auctions. Willing to drive 4-6hrs.

ACRA mills are very nice, there are several owners here.

Back