help construction jib crane design for workshop

montecristo

Registered
Registered
hello I saw on the net that many people have built gib crane hoist or gantry crane for workshop you could also help me to build a similar device thanks
measures height under hook 3 meters width 3 metry capacity 2000kg

crane 4.jpgcrane 3.jpgcrane 2.jpgcrane.jpg

crane 5.jpg

Looks like a nice design. I would de-rate that weight capacity based on how skilled a welder you are. In an industrial setting, at least in the US, cranes have to be load tested to (I think) 3 times thier rated capacity. If you know how to apply loads and constraints, you can put the design into Fusion 360 and analyze it. I don't expect they will accept any liability if it fails, though.

Most every gantry crane I see LOOKS like it would rack easily from fairly light side loading (parallel with the main beam.) It must not be true, because there are lots of them out there with similar designs, and most of them have probably been tested by ham-fisted fools, and came back for more. I understand that they are not usually more than lightly side loaded. Still, the more they get out of line, the worse the joint loadings get. It would not be a slow failure...

I think the plan shows webbing's on the outside to handle that side loading to some extent.

crane.jpg

1521793821230.pnggrazie per i vostri messaggi e i giusti suggerimenti, se volete fare una gru a braccio da aggancio ad una colonna di ferro del mio capanno come consigliereste di farcela, il capannone è fatto di pilastri in acciaio HE alti 120 mm 5 metri grazie scusate se approfittare del tuo tempo prezioso

I can order a beer and ask how much something costs in Italian, that's about my limit. Nice looking jib crane, though.

3 metri di altezza 3 metri di larghezza 1,5 metri di capacità nominale 2 tonnellate su ruote pivottani 7000 € senza trasporto, la gru a braccio da 500 kg il braccio da 3 metri da agganciare al pilastro in cemento armato con staffe rotanti a 180 ° senza montare in acciaio e sollevamento 1500 € senza trasporto ma con certificazioni di sicurezza
gru 1.jpggru 3.jpgralla.jpg

Very nice designs.
[ Disegni molto belli ]

Do you have the information about how the load ratings are established?
[ Avete le informazioni su come vengono stabilite le valutazioni del carico? ]

Ray

scusami per l'incomprensione; Volevo dire che per la gru a portale da 2 tonnellate, una società ha richiesto 6000 € di spesa più i costi di trasporto, mentre il gru da 500 kg di capacità utile senza pilastro in ferro da attaccare al pilastro dell'edificio in cemento armato, grazie per l'attenzione e il consiglio giusto
gru 1.jpggru 2.jpggru 3.jpggru 4.jpggru 5.jpg

Back