Help finding a video - collet chuck

I’d go the ER40 path to take full advantage of the available spindle bore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not as much worried about what or how I'm going to begin, I was just looking for this video for the educational content. It was really nice and probably over complicated, kinda my style. Why buy something for $100 when I can. Build it for $200 haha

""...over complicated,"
Sounds like my style also.
mickri had better luck than me last night. I didn't find anything close to what you're describing -yet.

It really wasn't luck. I used the videos as a guide when I made my ER32 collet chuck. Knew right where to find them.

I have no idea where to find the video you're seeking, but maybe this will help a bit ... search for the keywords "differential thread" along with collet chuck. There's bound to be a Brazillion videos on differential threads, and (as you've found) about that many on collet chucks. But the number of hits with both terms should be manageable.

Appreciate the help, I'll keep looking and if I find it, I'll share. In sure others would appreciate the content as well.

I've come up empty also, however I have found quite a few other interesting ones to add to the 'wanna-do' list...

Back