Help finding an AXA holder for 26mm parting tool?

Folks, I got a good deal, it seemed, on eBay for a "SPB26-3 Parting Grooving Cut-Off Blade Tool Holder 110*26mm" with some inserts. I have a 10" Logan with AXA QCTP, and I'm looking for a holder that would fit this 26mm high parting tool, without much luck. I'd appreciate finding one, or knowing that I'll have to build one.

There have been some good threads and youtube videos on making a dovetail cutter using one or two inserts. I suppose that's an option, but it would be so much easier to buy something.

Thanks!

Folks, I got a good deal, it seemed, on eBay for a "SPB26-3 Parting Grooving Cut-Off Blade Tool Holder 110*26mm" with some inserts. I have a 10" Logan with AXA QCTP, and I'm looking for a holder that would fit this 26mm high parting tool, without much luck. I'd appreciate finding one, or knowing that I'll have to build one.

There have been some good threads and youtube videos on making a dovetail cutter using one or two inserts. I suppose that's an option, but it would be so much easier to buy something.

Thanks!

I second that. I have one of the Randy Richard cutters and it works well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back