Help identify this Mill

jdrax

Registered
Registered
Hi Guys, I am looking at a milling machine that a friend inherited but cannot find the brand name. The name on the mill is "Enterprise" and there is a label saying "made in spain" When I search the net I only find Lagun mills made in spain. I am interested in this but want more info. I am trying to attache a photo. hope it works

mill.jpeg

I think Scotty may have used that one for maintenance on old 1701. Probably used for proper shaping of dylithium crystals for the warp drive, or could be as described by Doc above. Mike

is anybody familiar with a company that could have built them? How might I find out more? The shape of the head is sort of like a Lagun which was also made in Spain

May be a Lagun manufactured under license by another manufacturer.
I have a CME F-900 Mill (also a Spanish manufacturer) which is identical to mills with the same model number manufactured by Lagun and by Republic. I assume that the same design was just licensed and manufactured by several manufacturers under their own name.

Kondia is another one made in Spain

There was also another version called the Weyrauch F 10 which looks identical to the Holke F-10-V.
Weyrauch picture attached along with the Holke I have.

By the way. Mine came with a complete manual and cross-sectional drawings if anyone needs them.
just let me know and I can upload them or send via PM.

Howie

Attachments

• Holke - WEYRAUCH F 10 V.2.jpg
    Holke - WEYRAUCH F 10 V.2.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20150120_182318.jpg
    20150120_182318.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Back