Help with a gift!

Sara, re the parallel pliers, I have had some for years and they can do some things better than any other style of pliers. Truly a joy to use.
To me the pliers are more special as a gift because we tend to 'do without' because of the price. It would help to know what specific hobbies he has to help determine the choice to make for the jaws.

These are the ones I use. https://www.brownells.com/gunsmith-.../high-grade-parallel-jaw-pliers-prod6707.aspx

-brino

(PS: and if he doesn't like it you can point him here and blame all of us!)
[/QUOTE]

Only A Fool would complain to his Wife about her buying him tools regardless if he truly likes the tool gift or not....
Many men have to blow open the handbag with dynamite when buying tools is ever mentioned so to have a spouse that encourages your hobby (so long as its not a bad hobby, lol) is something to appreciate and you dont want to Shut that down!

Hello,
I am just working on getting a gift together for my husband for our anniversary and was hoping for a little help. He is an experienced machisist with a home shop with all sorts of contraptions in it. At one point I over heard him saying he would like parallel pliars and T wrench Allen wrenches. Just wondering if anyone can give me any gift advise or if you know what these things are what would be some good ones? Any help is appreciated!!
You should encourage him to maintain a wishlist in amazon. I do so all of my female relatives know they are giving me something I want, even if they have no idea what it is. I only have female relatives so this is extra important.

Hello,
I am just working on getting a gift together for my husband for our anniversary and was hoping for a little help. He is an experienced machisist with a home shop with all sorts of contraptions in it. At one point I over heard him saying he would like parallel pliers and T wrench Allen wrenches. Just wondering if anyone can give me any gift advise or if you know what these things are what would be some good ones? Any help is appreciated!!
I only mentioned female relatives as they have no interest in what I do.

I also maintain wish lists at several places, My friends and relatives are both male and female and non of them have any clue what they are buying for me.

Back