Help with lathe

Gerbs

Registered
Registered
Hi All. Thank you for the accept. Bought an old lathe and i am trying to get any info i can get. Please help. Does anybody even know this lathe? The lathe is an Autoalpine 150 with a Morelli motor and pump. Not sure how to post photos but have some on hand

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Different from the one on the photo but it's made in Italy. On the door of the base it has "Nettuno NS 150"

Hi Gerbs , welcome to the site. If it's like the one No, posted here looks nice and well made. Good luck

Hi guys. Thanks for the reply. Wish i could post a photo. It's not like the one in the picture. Lets call it more robust(Bigger? Stronger, ;)) Your help is much appraciated :cheerful::cheerful:

Hi guys. Thanks for the reply. Wish i could post a photo. It's not like the one in the picture. Lets call it more robust(Bigger? Stronger

In the lower right of the screen is a button "Upload a File" next to the "Post Reply" button. This is used to upload a picture as well as e.g., PDF files. Not the best working on a button.

Click on the button, a screen will open which will allow you to select a picture from a folder on the computer.

If you have a phone, then I am not sure of the steps since I do not use a phone for pictures.

What's the matter with it, should be able to post 1-2 pics of it.

Aaaah...there we go...i am trying to source a manual for the machine. Just in case something goes wrong. Currently stripped. Almost done with painting and the reassemble.

IMG-20170411-WA0002[2].jpg

Back