Here Is My Shop!

That is a really beautiful space! I would never leave....
Except to go to the bar....
Robert

Way too much empty space in there, you need to do something about that... ;)
Yes the plan is to fill that space, after working in what was like a closet this feels like a real workspace. Thanks for all the comments, I feel truly blessed to have this space. Small Coke Refrig will be repaired, plenty of space for cold beverages, corner wall cabinet has the humidor in it. LOL, a man needs his space.

Excellent! Thank you for taking the time to share.

Very nice , is it framed with red iron or wood ?. Seems you put up tin inside I'm guessing it's outside also , very stout, is it insulated?. Did you build the shop , well done !!!.

Its a wood frame pole building, the shop portion has the steel siding, that is the same as outside the building, Walls are insulated with 10" of fiberglass, taped and sealed vapor barrier. I blew 24" of insulation into the ceiling and we put 2" rigid foam down 18" around the inside of the poles and under the floor before it was poured. It is heated and cooled with a ductless system that takes up no floor space. I had it built, I did put in the rigid foam and did all the inside finish and wiring myself. Just shy of 200' of conduit in there plus a big role of romex in the garage part! Slow going when your working by yourself. That took way longer than I anticipated but it was great to just see it come together. As I said I wanted this for a long time so; every spare minute was spent out there. Now its just nice to be out there and enjoy the space.

Yes chips have been made and its great! My old shop I used to use a flashlight to see what I was doing. I guess thats why the white siding inside and the windows. I ended up with two of the Tab and Slot welding tables, the first one was like a potato chip but they stood behind it and sent a second table with heavier webbing pieces, that one is like laser flat. Ive had great experiences with some of the companies I have purchased supplies from. Tab and Lot/Certi-flat tables was one of them.

TDA, I am unfamiliar with Hertford, where about is that?

I also like the way you attached your electrical to the wall, you'll thank yourself for doing it this way when you make your first change or addition. It is how I did my shop and the modifications are a lot less painful compared to tearing into walls. Yup, you can not go wrong with the white walls. Sounds like the insulation was also done the same as mine. And yes, I practically live in my shop also.

One more question, who put up your building or what brand?

Back