Hf 7 X 10 Chuck Guard

Waterlooboy2hp

Registered
Registered
Where can I get the plastic chuck guard, for a HF 7 x 10 mini lathe?? Only need the plastic piece. I have added 3c collets and a drawbar. The original guard is way to wide and I want to cut one down to about half the width, for use with collets. Very slim chance, that I may be able to get one through HF, as they do stock a small handful of replacement parts. Thought I would check here first. ---- John

Where can I get the plastic chuck guard, for a HF 7 x 10 mini lathe?? Only need the plastic piece. I have added 3c collets and a drawbar. The original guard is way to wide and I want to cut one down to about half the width, for use with collets. Very slim chance, that I may be able to get one through HF, as they do stock a small handful of replacement parts. Thought I would check here first. ---- John
Harbor Freight does handle some parts for the lathe. Here is link to the manual with parts list:
http://manuals.harborfreight.com/manuals/93000-93999/93212.pdf

I would get a piece of Lexan from Home depot. you can cut it with a band saw or jig saw easy . heat with a heat gun or hair dryer and form it to the curve.

I got one if you still need one. Let me know if you still need it. You pay shipping and it's yours.

Back