Hf Mill/drill 33686

Minimillx2

Registered
Registered
Could anyone that might have this mill be able to measure the height of the bed from the bottom of the base for me? I'm expecting delivery of this machine next week and would like to build a stand for it before it arrives but I don't want o build it too short or too tall. Also, have any of you taken the head off this machine, and if so, was it fairly easy? Thank you in advance!!

Thanks for the reply but the manual doesn't have the info I'm looking for. Also to anyone that can measure for me, can you give me the base measurements as well? Thanks!!

One of my customers has one on a rolling cart with the top of the cart at 36". Seems to be a good working height standing in front of the machine. I have not used it, just looked at it in his shop.

I just bought the same mill nfrom HF. I mounted mine on a bench that is 34" from the floor. I am 5' 10". And this is a good height. What measures do you need. ? Tom

Hey tin, I'm all set. Good to hear about your bench height as I built a bench 32" tall and I'm 5'8". I just got mine today, man is this thing big compared to the mini mill!! Did yours come with any wrenches? All I got was allen wrenches but the packing list states a spline wrench and something else, paperwork is in the garage and I'm done for the night. I started to disassemble it to clean it up and put it on the bench, got the table apart and the whole thing decreased and oiled. Hopefully in the next couple days I'll get the head and column off and up on the bench for reassembly!

Jay

Back