HF Toolbox - worth a small modification!

Now I want two of those to use under my planer with a box tubing frame it'll be plenty strong with no wasted space. Oh well I can dream and plan. The last shots are starting to feel like they're working in my back. Only trouble no money so anybody want a great surface grinder for just what it cost me ???. If I can't say this crop it or delete I don't have the money to join the elite .

I've looked every where I can think of, and can't find the answer.... What is the dimension of the side box, from to p to bottom, nevermind the wheels. I want to know if it will go under a particular work bench.

I have 4 of those boxes installed on the sides of my 2 harbor freight tool boxes they are full bill

I've looked every where I can think of, and can't find the answer.... What is the dimension of the side box, from to p to bottom, nevermind the wheels. I want to know if it will go under a particular work bench.

HF website lists the dimensions as 14.5 x 22 x 33.75.

I second getting high end casters. I was out in the shop, dropped something, bent down, and what the....? I have a wheel that just shattered. The box doesn't move, so I'm going to make a solid base for it to sit on. I'm glad both wheels in front didn't go at the same time. That would be a mess.

I was trying to figure out how to store my tooling, it's adding up.
What a great idea! I've been using a Craftsman's top box but I am outgrowing it.

Back