HGR HAS K&T mill $805, obo

Damn, I wish I lived near them- they have some really tempting stuff there.

Damn, I wish I lived near them- they have some really tempting stuff there.
I agree , there's a indexer on there I think it was $27 or $37 yuasa , like the Hardinage model takes a chuck or 5C it's all there but there shipping and handling it'll cost about $65- $75 total. Puts me out having no extra money . SS don't allow me more then poverty income .

Why do you put yourself through that torment?

Why do you put yourself through that torment?
If I don't spend my time looking at the things I love I'd go bonkers just lying here in bed day in day out for two years now. When I was able to get in the chair and outside I worked on repairing things to sell. And making items for my shop , I use to do lots of custom cabinets and church crosses , bulletin boards, pulpits, daycare cubbies and wall cabinets. My longest one piece cab was 16' long with shelves and coat pegs. I'm no slouch it kills me not being of use. I've fabed trailers, log splitters with stand up tilt. Benches , benders 42", so many things I've built I can't count . Most done with many physical problems . I was even a choir soloist for about twenty years . Even from my wheelchair up to 2009 . I pushed till about two years ago the pain got so bad I couldn't and can't stand to be sitting upright. This is why I put myself through the dreams ill never see.

Back