Hi folks, I wonder if you could think about me tonight,

core-oil

Active User
Registered
Hello folks , sorry to be a burden, I wonder if you could think about me in your prayers tonight, I along with a most attentive vetenarian have been caring for my wee cat over the last two months, Tonight I came home after being at a lecture today, to find my wife in tears , The wee guy had died half an hour before I came in the door, He was a nice little companion In fact a true buddy, I will miss him , I feel pretty ragged tonight.

core-oil,
We got your back.
Prayers done and ongoing.

Daryl
MN

i'm very sorry to hear of the loss of the dear pet.
i wish i had words to help.
he was very lucky to have a caring and attentive friend like you.

there are other small friends that need love and attention too.
maybe in time you can share more of your love with another little friend and help heal your heart.
all the best

Sorry for your loss. It gets better over time. I have had to part with several cats and know how you feel.

Core-oil, my most compassionate thoughts are with you. We are cat lovers and have had them say good bye to us and unfortunately we have had to have them say good bye when things got bad.

After your mourning period perhaps you could give your love an affection to another cat that needs a caring home.

David

i'm very sorry to hear of the loss of the dear pet.
i wish i had words to help.
he was very lucky to have a caring and attentive friend like you.

there are other small friends that need love and attention too.
maybe in time you can share more of your love with another little friend and help heal your heart.
all the best
Thanks kindly Ulma I appreciate greatly your kinness

Core-oil, my most compassionate thoughts are with you. We are cat lovers and have had them say good bye to us and unfortunately we have had to have them say good bye when things got bad.

After your mourning period perhaps you could give your love an affection to another cat that needs a caring home.

David
Thank you for your kindness David Your thoughts like the other kind statements from the other kind folks are greatly appreciated in this sad night.

Back