Hobby-Machinist is 42,000 members strong!

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Good Morning everyone, it seems worthwhile to take but a moment to share with all of you that we have grown to 36,000 members over the past two months!

We continue to attract hobbyists, retirees, engineers, fabricators, tinkerers, makers, men, women and children from around the world to this great wealth of hobby machinist knowledge and resources. We have had some bumps in the road, but the fact that we are growing, learning and sharing our experiences with each other is testament to what people value in sharing an enduring set of skills, experience and interests that make the world go round. Thanks for being a part of this great community!

Last edited:
I remember when we hit 20,000 . Seems it wasn't that long ago . :)

I'm glad I'm a part of it. Seems I learn something daily.
Thanks to Hobby Machinist.

Chuck

I remember when we hit 20,000 . Seems it wasn't that long ago . :)
We add about 10 members a day, give or take. So you will see another announcement from me in about 2.73 years! :)

While we are on the subject,
A big thanks to the moderators.
I think you guys do a good job of keeping this site informative, collaborative and fun, while keeping us in line with the rules.
We don't bicker, put each other down, the experts are tolerant of the beginners.
Thank you.

I would like to add my thanks to Bryan and all the mods for the wonderful job you've all done to make HM a safe and welcoming site for all of us.
Thanks Mikey! Right back at you!

I would like add my thanks to all those who have contributed to making this site what it is today. With particular thanks to Nelson who had the foresight to set it up the way he did, and to those early moderators who helped him. Also to current team ably led by Bryan. Thank you all.
DownunderBob.

Back