Hobby metals had a fire....

Well yes it is teasing in a way. But living close enough to the border with US makes shipping to a US address possible. I also have relatives in EU and UK so when they come over part of the price of having a bed is bringing stuff over, or when we go for vacation I bring it back. Lastly if I am really interested sometimes the seller will actually ship if you ask, they just don't want to open up their listing. I do the same when selling stuff on eBay. 'If you dont ask, then you wont get' is the saying.

Well yes it is teasing in a way. But living close enough to the border with US makes shipping to a US address possible. I also have relatives in EU and UK so when they come over part of the price of having a bed is bringing stuff over, or when we go for vacation I bring it back. Lastly if I am really interested sometimes the seller will actually ship if you ask, they just don't want to open up their listing. I do the same when selling stuff on eBay. 'If you dont ask, then you wont get' is the saying.
Agreed, sadly being on Vancouver Island means getting to the US involves a $200 ferry ride. Boo!!! :bawling:

Agreed, sadly being on Vancouver Island means getting to the US involves a $200 ferry ride. Boo!!! :bawling:
Doesn't everybody on the island have a boat? I'm imagining you at the helm of a $150,000 cigar boat breezing down to San Francisco--just for lunch!

;)

Craig
(Well, they look close together on the map of North America!)

Back