Hobby shop foot ware

I wear my motorcycle boots. But I wear them all the time anyway! They are Street Steel brand but don't remember the model. They have laces in front, but a zipper on the sides. Made them real easy to get into when I was recovering from back & hip surgery.

I remember a guy at Kaiser Steel, he wore lace up cowboy boots! I don't remember what he did after the steel toe edict, maybe he retired first.
RIP Marvin Bowers

Thanks for the ideas. A pair mc boots with a zipper and a soft insole might work for me. Easy on/off is a must for me. If I find something that is really comfortable I could use them for work as well. I work on heavy equipment.

Hmm. My most comfortable footwear are my composite toe work boots. With a Red Wing insole for comfort and arch support. Thorogood is the brand, made in Wisconsin.

I use to buy mason work boots and shoes, even sold them for awhile. They had double comfort insoles and they even made and had sneakers with steel toes. Thorogood I loved the six inch with the full length crepe soles , most comfortable work boot made. I will say a set of masons last and free replacement if the sole wore out. Had a forklift crush my foot and the steel toe saved me solid tire model cut the sole thru.

Last time I wore bell bottoms was 1974.riding my chopper .JFK Blvd.NLR AR..stopped at traffic light.damn bell bottoms got hung up on crash bar.fell right over kicking the whole time.bout never got that heavy bike off me..of course nobody helped..guess I was kinda rough looking

I wear steel toe red wings. 8" pull on boots. I once saw a man loose 3 toes when a motor on a stand fell over on his foot. I wear them all day (10 hr shift) and in my shop too. Yes my feet hurt but I still have all of my toes.

Back