Holy cow, my PM1236 shipped!

Morgan RedHawk

Active User
H-M Platinum Supporter
It should be here on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I placed my order with Matt on 1/16, so 13 weeks. Matt said 12ish when I ordered, so I would call that right on schedule.

If yall can stand to read another lathe set up thread, I will post pics of moving it into place.

I guess I better clean up this weekend!

Very nice! And pics are a must... :)

Bill

I can’t speak for others, but I never get tired of pictures. Keep them coming.

<O:p</O:p
Congratulation on your new purchase, it is an exciting time.

Cheers,
Radek

Congrats. I like pictures too. Please post up some when you get it set up and give us an overview of your machine.

Mike.

That's music to my ears! Mine should ship within the next couple weeks. Getting ready for it now. Be sure to post up pics, we like em!

Richard

That's one time when cleaning up is exciting!

Bernie

I too just got word that mine should be shipping this coming Monday or Tuesday! So excited! I know exactly how you feel, although you've been waiting quite a bit longer than I have. I was lucky not to have ordered until the shipment was nearly here.

i can't wait to get back into a real lathe again! It's been really frustrating working on my little 7x14...

I'll probably be doing a setup thread too! Can't have enough of them! Lol.

It should be here on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I placed my order with Matt on 1/16, so 13 weeks. Matt said 12ish when I ordered, so I would call that right on schedule.

If yall can stand to read another lathe set up thread, I will post pics of moving it into place.

I guess I better clean up this weekend!
Wow, I just noticed that we're both in Columbia, SC! How awesome is that?!? Lol. Small world.

I wish I could offer you up some help getting it set up, but unfortunately, I'm working a super crazy schedule for the next month or so. If you still need any help in June, let me know! As much as I'll want to, I probably won't be able to set mine up until then. Working 12-hour night shifts 6 out of every 8 nights. Can't wait til that's over!

Alright, pics will be posted when I get it. I have enjoyed looking at all yall's setup threads, too.

JayBob, congrats on your new machine, too. At least you have a 7x14 to mess with...this will be my first lathe, and I am very excited to get started. Shoot me a PM when you have some time and we can meet up.

Congradulations! You are going to like this lathe! I got mine last year and although it doesn't get used a lot, it does a great job when I need it!

Back