Holy Quest

jimbop

Registered
Registered
I was looking for a new project and struck on the idea of making a non-firing copy of a classic revolve and to this end started looking at candidates, finally settling on a long spur webley. This as now expanded to wanting to make a copy of all the webley range, this as know become a obsession as I can not find any plans, does any one know where I can get them please

In preparation for a project like that, I would be tracking down every print book I can find on the subject. The Webleys were widely used by the empire that the sun never sets on, and a quick search turned up a big stack of hardback books out there. Since you are in the UK, I would make a call to libraries in your area.

In preparation for a project like that, I would be tracking down every print book I can find on the subject. The Webleys were widely used by the empire that the sun never sets on, and a quick search turned up a big stack of hardback books out there. Since you are in the UK, I would make a call to libraries in your area.
Sorry for the delay in responding but I took your advice and found that they only had one book in the entire county on pistols and that had not been borrowed since 2007 so is probably no longer available, the search goes on.

Back