• Welcome back Guest! Did you know you can mentor other members here at H-M? If not, please check out our Relaunch of Hobby Machinist Mentoring Program!

• In order for the Member Map to work properly, you must allow Google services AND Hobby Machinist to know your location. These settings are found in your browser of choice and in your Hobby Machinist profile.

Winner Home Grown Cutter Grinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bonelle is a beautiful piece of engineering. I almost want to finish mine off and built it. I wish I had seen it before I started, too late to stop now. There is one feature that I am going to try and incorporate into mine, that feature is the ability to angle the wheel head. If you wish to look follow the link Tony left and go to section "C". I spent 4 hours going over those prints. If you wish to build that one rest assured they are clean of errors. It can be accomplished by most of you.

"Billy G"

Last edited by a moderator:
If the tracking numbers are correct the Aluminum 4x4 tube gets here today, the steel for the spindle gets here tomorrow and the steel plate on Wednesday.

"Billy G"

UPS came thru with the Aluminum and the Quorn Book is 4 days early.

"Billy G"

102_0311 (750 x 498).jpg

Yes, the TCG I am building is based on the Quorn using the TipLap as the base.. If you take a close look at the Bonelle it is also.

"Billy G"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back