• Welcome back Guest! Did you know you can mentor other members here at H-M? If not, please check out our Relaunch of Hobby Machinist Mentoring Program!

• In order for the Member Map to work properly, you must allow Google services AND Hobby Machinist to know your location. These settings are found in your browser of choice and in your Hobby Machinist profile.

Winner Home Grown Cutter Grinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so Tony. I got this idea from "David Haythornthwaite" Do you have a link to that one you asked about?

"Billy G"

That is close but the construction is more complicated. I will look more at that one for sure. It's not too late to change things. I really need to look at the work heads. Thanks for the link. I have the Quorn book coming. This project is about to stretch out more. :))

"Billy G"

That one does look involved, but quite nice. If I didn't have my eye on one already, that one would be on my project list.

I just printed out all 75 pages. That TCG is amazing. It is incredible how close it is to the one I am building.

"Billy G"

I thought I saw some resemblance. Maybe help you engineer the missing pieces for yours.

Hope this is focused. Here is the one I am building. Kind of squashed but you can see it. :rofl:

"Billy G"

102_0308 (750 x 1129).jpg

Nah, I just stretch it out to make it more interesting. :rofl:

"Billy G"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back