• Welcome back Guest! Did you know you can mentor other members here at H-M? If not, please check out our Relaunch of Hobby Machinist Mentoring Program!

• In order for the Member Map to work properly, you must allow Google services AND Hobby Machinist to know your location. These settings are found in your browser of choice and in your Hobby Machinist profile.

Winner Home Grown Cutter Grinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very nice looking grinder. Looks better than one could buy off the net. Glad this pic came up today, I was starting to have withdrawl symptoms without my daily fix of the Home Grown Cutter Grinder.
Would very much like to see a video of the grinder working. Waiting Patiently.:high5:

Stan

That is really nice. Just out of curiosity, what were the failings in other designs such as the Quorn that you wanted to avoid? Just wondering as it is obvious you put a huge amount of work into the design as well as the construction.

The only other design I looked at is the one at the beginning of this thread David. I knew what I wanted it to and went from there and just created my own.

"Billy G"

She sure looks pretty all finished up! So how is the grinding going?

sent from my hand held hickymajig

Bill, congratulations on Project of the Month. Totally expected!

Thank you, I didn't see this coming? What an honor. I find myself at a complete loss for words.

"Billy G"

Bill you absolutely deserve project of the month! !! Congratulations! !!!

sent from my hand held hickymajig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back