• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Some users may still have issues remaining logged into the forum. Please delete old bookmarks. If you are still having issues, go to the Site Issues forum here and let us know EXACTLY what you clicked on before the login issue arose, so we can try to track it down. We are working on this, and appreciate your patience. Thank you.

[4]

Home Made CNC Plasma Cutter Table, back from the dead!

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

xalky

Global Moderator
Staff member
Director
This is a CNC plasma cutting machine that I designed and built several years ago. I hadn't used it much ever since I moved to my new shop here in Tennessee. I finally resurrected it today. I have a build log on the forum here somewhere from some time around 2012. I'll see if I can dig it up and link it to this post and vice versa.

FOMOGO

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Nice job on the table. Glad you finally got to see it work. I just treated myself to a Hobart 40i machine. After 50 yrs of using an OA torch it's a revelation. I looked hard at the Hypertherm, but just couldn't get past the price. Thanks for all the info. I can see a CNC table in my future. Cheers, Mike

[6]
[5] [7]