homemade fly cutters and holesaw arbor

Fly cutter on aluminum, before I knew much about feed and speed but still got very nice finish, visible passes but felt like running finger over glass surface.

The bit was given to me used, has one useable point left. I've only been machining for a few months now but got a buddy thats a retired machinest that helps me out a lot.

Got the bit so I needed a tool for it lol. Its a wobble shaft from an automotive ac compressor that I cut the threaded portion of the small shank from and ground a seat for the bit to rest in and drilled hole for bolt. It was a hardened shaft it killed one of my Ivy Pro cobalt drill bits so I used my AlTin coated carbide 4 flute bit to drill the hole.

I spoiled myseld by buying kodiak and niagra end mills when i got the mill, i never use the hss bits I got to practice with

Did you know that you can add more than one picture to a post? Just keep clicking "Attach files." You can also cursor past a photo and add more text below it.

I've clicked the like button on a couple of your threads, but with multiple posts, it's difficult to decide which one to "like." Don't have a good way to "like" the entirety of your build if it's on multiple posts. Just sayin'

Right on man, I'm not too computer savvy I'll do that from now on I did'nt even consider that.

Back