Homemade shop made live center for a lathe

Enjoyed your project description and follow up. Your live center has obviously with stood some serious work and has met the challenge. Nice work!
Have a good day
Ray

Well it's been 2 years since i've made this live centre and it has had an interesting journey, yesterday i seen it at the tool/flea market at one of the regular venders, someone had painted the outside and had stopped "CCCP" in the back of it, i turned it around and it still had my mark on it, the point had a fresh ground and it was sharp and the two holes for taking it apart had scraps, someone has taken it apart. I Wanted to buy it but the vender wanted 60 euros way too much. I called my friend that had it last and he sold the lathe and tools around new year i've never imagined something i've made will trade hands so many times incredible.

I Wanted to buy it but the vender wanted 60 euros way too much. I called my friend that had it last and he sold the lathe and tools around new year i've never imagined something i've made will trade hands so many times incredible.

Maybe you need to make a few more and sell them yourself....for a good profit!
-brino

Back