Hon, why do you have so many tools

Aukai

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Tofu press broke the rubber band to squeeze out the extra water. Now the wife asks "can you fix this? I answer, let me see if I have a tool to help you.
Sorry the picture is so big, having trouble with the other hosting site loading.

Ha ha Bob that was a good one. Everybody has obsessions from a to z

My wife used to ask that until she began helping me work on the car and learned how to do some wood construction for things like the chicken house on her own. Now she understands that the right tool for the job makes all the difference.

Don't like to borrow tools. Got to have the right tool for the job

SBC T&Ds, Moroso wires Eugene?

We went to look at another compressor today and I bought it. Can't pick it up tjl next weekend. It's 24.5 CFM and mine is 18.2 and can't keep up with my bead blast cabinet. It runs constantly and I'm afraid I'll blow it up running like that. I need air for my tool changer.so I'd be screwed if I lost it. So the bigger one should do the trick, if not I'll plumb the two together and have more air than I'll lever need.

So wife says now that you got a bigger compressor your going to sell the other one right? Well must have chuckled or something, she said in all seriousness did I say something funny? You are going to sell it right?

Women, can't live with them, can't live without. Will they ever understand???

Back