Hospital toolbox

I remember eyeing one in my younger years at my ear doctor I went to back then. It was all stainless steel skin, wood frame under neath, nice rollers. Too bad it wasn't wide enough for my 26" wide Gerstner I have.

I’ve noticed a lot of craftsman roll around boxs in DR office and hospitals
Years back at an ER in pa, they had carts with medtech, or something like that. But they were the same exact thing as my craftsman box. Often wondered if they just bought the craftsman boxes, took craftsmans name off, and put their sticker on, or did they buy them from the smae manufacturer. That was back about the earlt 90's, so still likely made in USA.

Hospitals have all kinds of useful stuff. A friend of mine bought a surplus hospital bed a few years ago. The thing is, it can lift 700 pounds
and can be lowered within a few inches of the floor. He uses it for a motorcycle lift.

Hope you're doing OK fernballan.

When there's no build budget, equipment tends to be incredibly heavy duty. I'd love to get my hands on another tool cart. A tall skinny one would be great.

I recall a old, old medical show that used to come on TV that the crash carts were made up of Craftsman rollaways. I've actually seen them in our local hospitals the many times I've been to them, as a visitor or getting test run.

Back