Hospital toolbox

Yeah I'm sure there are some taxes from my income, but whatever.

I was about to go into a rant but I don't want to get reprimanded for political talk.

I got two drug carts from a hospital when building an addition on their building. They have a 12" deep bottom drawer, a 6" top drawer and 2 removable cabinets that look like part storage/organizer cabinets. All lock with a central locking system. The drawers slide out on either side. There's also a tray that slides out from under the top.

all the newer ones I've seen are plastic, some of the older ones that I have seen were the craftsman or rebranded craftsman. First time I saw one I was wandering why they had a mechanic in the ER. Figured it out fairly quickly that it was not the same stuff in them. I use a bunch of stuff from doctors and dentist, but it is small stuff, Hemostats and others as clamps and stuff like that. Dental picks for removing burs etc.

At my first real job (1964) a customer brought in a half dozen Craftsman roll-aways, I removed the emblems and painted them white, found out he was a medical missionary going to Central America.

Back