HOT - eBay - 20% of Everything - Today Mar 9th, 2018, Ends 8PM Pacific Time.

DAT510

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
This just popped up on eBay.
$25 minimum purchase, Max discount $100

Code: PSPRING20

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0309/7020.html

From now through tonight, get 20% off of everything sold on Ebay.
1) Add items to your cart, or use the Buy Now button.
2) Choose "PayPal" as the payment method, but do not confirm your order yet.
3) Scroll to the bottom, and enter code PSPRING20 to get 20% off (max $100 discount).
4) Confirm the 20% discount applies before confirming your order.
Expires at 8pm Pacific Time (11pm Eastern, 10pm Central, 9pm Mountain).

DAT510,
I thought this seemed like BS, but I just saved $52.00 on a VFD. It's legit! Thanks for posting it.

Mark

Do you have to actually use paypal or can you use a credit card that paypal processes?

EDIT: Nope - don't need to use paypal, I used a credit card. Just saved $18 on a NOGA indicator holder.

Last edited:
I believe you can use a Credit Card that Paypal processes...... When I made my purchase earlier today, I remember seeing 3 options for payment, and if I remember correctly one was for a Credit Card Processed through Paypal.

Once you enter the code, eBay will show you the discount before you choose to pay. So, you should be able to tell if you are getting the discount.

I just used it as well. Payment is the same as any other time you use eBay. Thanks for posting this!

Ouch ! I just loaded Ebay up with about 10 grand worth of tooling . Hope this doesn't cost the seller anything ?

I used that but it was capped out at $100 of savings. I bought the z axis way cover and more toolholders for my mill. What a deal.

Back